Roskilde University collects the personal data, which you put in this web form. The information is necessary to process your request in relation to this form.
Roskilde University does not disclose your information to non-listed third parties. Your information may be disclosed to Statistics Denmark as well as the Danish Ministry for Higher Education and Science. Every disclosure and/or transmission will be done via encrypted connections to ensure the safety of your personal information.
You are not obligated to provide the personal information by filling out this form, however without these information, we will be unable to process your request, and thus you wont be able to send us the form.
Any information provided may also be transferred to the National Archives for permanent storage, due to any legal requirements set forth in the Danish law on archives (Arkivloven).
Your personal information may furthermore be used for statistical and/or scientific purposes. The use of your data will in such cases happen in a way where unauthorized persons will not be able to recognize your data.
On the basis of EU-legislation you generally have the right to:
- Access the personal data which you have provided to us.
- Request correction or deletion of any wrongful or unprecise information.
- Request that Roskilde University stops processing your personal information.
- Request your personal information transferred to you, so that you can transfer them to another Party of your choice.
- Finally you always have the right to protest against Roskilde University's processing of your personal information.
To use any of the rights listed above, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at Roskilde University at firstname.lastname@example.org. Furthermore you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can find them at www.datatilsynet.dk - You can change the language in the top right corner, by pressing "In English".